Friday, February 19, 2010

Pattycake Training Clip What Do You Think?

What do you think? - pattycake training clip

I have a 6 and / or sausage dog named Lady, and she is trained, I had 10 pounds since his one month old. I've learned to the next tricks and commands that you think of anything that I can teach him?

Sitting
Laydown
remain
come
roll
Bang (the dead)
Tower
hit
Shake
Pattycake # 10
Backup
talk
say I love you (bark three times)
thank you (bark twice)
Please tell (bark once)
Head
Take a Bow
Ease (forward)
let
# 20 no
Bedtime
Cover Up (rolling coverage of him)
Hide and seek
a (Laydown is living hand is less)
in
out
Ready Set Go (in competition)
Monitoring
Jump to Agenda
# 30Kennel
close the door () per pound
Trick bag (you get the points that I use a bag like the log book, pen or lip gloss)
skip through Hoop
Crawl through a tunnel
Push It ( "push" a small barrel)
Go to your room
behave like a cat (cat go to zero)
heal
Page (sitting beside me on the left side)

2 comments:

La Songeur™ said...

How about ... to the toilet (go turns off and goes to the bathroom)? Otherwise, I think that covered everything.
Good work.

the_almi... said...

wow seems very intelligent, why not try an obstacle course training and lead to events would probably be a major challenge for

Post a Comment