Monday, February 8, 2010

Dangerously Low Bmi Whats Causing My Potassiumn Levels To Drop Dangerously Low?

Whats causing my potassiumn levels to drop dangerously low? - dangerously low bmi

One night I woke up my heart was beating so hard that I was held blood preasure is normal? to normal for me, since I have high BP, my pulse was very high, I went to, he had blood work has a script in potassiumn Klor-Con Yes, you take a pill (diuretic water) obtained after pill potassiumn months my level is still low, racing heart, I come to the disappearance of all times, always in 52, and BP have used drugs for a year potassiumn had lost before, why now? and if no water pill? could be

4 comments:

bhc32219 said...

It may well be the diuretic. Laxis lasted about 5 years and had to stop because it caused my potassium was too low and causing headaches. I went to Bumex is a potassium-sparing diuretics. While there are times when it is necessary, potassium pills, which is now rare.

Harmony said...

If you are on a diuretic and low potassium levels, is a common side effect. Check with your doctor.

Laurence W said...

Orange fruit and vegies too. Search Tags.

DO rich in potassium, pottaoes, bananas, mangoes, tomatoes. V8 juice is sodium and potassium.

The warm environment at home, at work? Use a sauna? As in the heat or exercise in the heat increases potassium loss.

Barbiewh... said...

If you are a diuretic, Lasix, a medicine to reduce potassium. You can also increase your food with IE potassium. Bananas and white potatoes.

Post a Comment