Saturday, January 2, 2010

Texas Concealed Weapons Permit Concealed Weapons Permit In Texas?

Concealed Weapons Permit in Texas? - texas concealed weapons permit

I am 19 years old, and Army ROTC cadets are awarded a military ID card to say that I am a soldier of the Army Reserve. I live in Virginia, but attended school in Texas, and spend most of their time in Texas. I get a permit for firearms, and found in the reserve, and my ranking was, I am receiving a license, but technically, I am a resident of Texas. Is there a way to get my permission to a resident, or is it instead of going to school in Texas that I can apply for residence, even if they live in dormitories are 4 years.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Texas has reciprocity with licensees to bear, Virginia. Virginia is leading a license for a "question" of the state. If you are not a license to practice in Texas must be obtained directly in the position, an honor in Virginia, who feels to get to Texas.

Anonymous said...

Texas has reciprocity with licensees to bear, Virginia. Virginia is leading a license for a "question" of the state. If you are not a license to practice in Texas must be obtained directly in the position, an honor in Virginia, who feels to get to Texas.

Mr Puma said...

Here's how it works. They are legally a resident of Virginia, but in Texas as a student. You do not apply in Virginia for a shift Hide "activated" ( "Agreement"). The state of Virginia has a reciprocity and recognition, "in several states, including Texas, which means a permit from the Convention of Virginia, is well in Texas. You should check with the laws of Virginia to ask how such a permission.

basque said...

ID does not even try if you really knock someone to the door and say: Cheer up and shoot for thought.
I had a knife to see if the army in reserve, then Probally a gun in his room.

Anonymous said...

Virginia and Texas have a reciprocal agreement ..

http://www.usconcealedcarry.com/public/4 ...

His departure from convention, which is good in Virginia, is also good in Texas.

Lucky you! I do not live in the United States. I live in California.

Hubris25... said...

I can only say that the space is not a resident of the State of residence, are used as temporary housing. If you want, as a resident of Texas would have to move off campus. In ROTC, I'm not sure it is a viable option.

Post a Comment