Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Best Monopod Dslr Old Tripod Parts /new DSLR Tripod/monopod Choice?

Old tripod parts /new DSLR tripod/monopod choice? - best monopod dslr

Parties Stand? I have a log of your tripod quite old and one of the pillars that hold the legs is broken into position. You know where I can find parts?

Or
What is the best digital SLR camera tripod to get the budget is £ 50-60, which would be a good tripod to be. Also need a monopod with a tripod and if so monopod, which is good to go?

Thanks

1 comment:

screwdri... said...

The best advice is to buy quality tripods - once. Manfrotto I have over 40 years I am still with a battered I bought in the 1960s.

Accept that which will be doubled, but cheap tripods are a pain to use. Manfrotto With this part of the photo, blocking the ball and that's all, no case of the SAG is not only exactly where you specify.

I have never used, but keep all Manfrotto tripods for those who have never done.

Chris

Post a Comment